University of Kansas Resources
- Initiative for Maximizing Student Diversity (IMSD)
- Multicultural Scholars Program (MSP)
- Office for Diversity in Science Training (ODST)
- Office for Student Financial Aid
- University Advising Center
Poster and Presentation Resources
- Designing Effective Posters
- HBC Large Format Printing
- How to Make a Great Poster
- SACNAS Presentation Resources
- Poster Presentations in the Natural Sciences
Please remember to credit the National Institue of General Medical Science's support for your research in your publications and presentations. Your acknowledgments of NIGMS funding should read as follows:
"This publication was made possible by grant number NIH R25GM060182 from the National Institute of General Medical Science (NIGMS), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)."
"The project described was supported by grant number NIH R25GM060182 from the National Institute of General Medical Science (NIGMS), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)"
and as appropriate,
"Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of NIGMS or NIH."
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science(SACNAS)
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES)
Summer Research Opportunities
- Pathways to Science
- American Mathematical Society (AMS) REU List
- The Leadership Alliance Summer Research Program
- NSF's Summer REU Search